09 September, 2009

Does Anyone Feel Like Dancing?

Would you care to dance right a long side of me?  I would love it dearly, if you would join me.  :-)  I am thrilled to pieces to inform you that at 2:00 this morning, I put the last of the stitches into "A Treasured Time".   I think that when I sat down with this piece tonight, I was determined to NOT set it down, or aside, until it was finished.  I am very happy how it turned out.  I even ironed it for a photo shoot, but will be giving it a bath tomorrow.  And then I will decide on a frame and get 'er framed.  Mr. Birdman asked me the other day "where" I was going to hang this?  I could not give him a proper answer because I'll be darned if I know.  LOL  I'd love to hang it in one of the main rooms, so we can enjoy it, but we'll see about that...there is absolutely NO wall space to hang it in the living or dining rooms.  Not unless I'd take down an older stitch and yahhhh, like that is going to happen.  NOT!  LOL  There are some other larger designs hanging, and I don't have the heart to take them down.  Nope, not even to replace it with a fresh new finish. I doubt there is any room for it on my larger main collage wall, however, the wall's leading to the upstairs are nicely bare (since mommy of Triplet's and family moved out), so that is a possibility.  We'll see.  :-)

 

001

002

003

Thank you kindly for taking a look.  I'll be sure to share a framed photo of it next. 

When I rise and shine in the morning~afternoon, I will start hunting for my next project.  It will more than likely be something simple, seeing as how long this one took from start to finish, I'm more than ready for a few quickies.  :-)

Sunday evening, we had the most awesome looking rising moon, right out our front door.  So I grabbed the camera and attempted some photo's, and now I'd like to share a couple of those with you too.  It was soooo beautiful!  I would of loved to be at the Lake that night, to see the reflection in the water.  I'm sure it was breathtaking.

017

015

026

At first, I wasn't  getting the true beauty of it~so then I switched to the backlight mode and sha-zam, this is what I captured.  It was even more beautiful in person, and with the naked eye. 

Have a super wonderful day!

A5BDBC6F111EA56BF3A532591F987097

7 comments:

  1. Awesome moon shots! Your stitch finish is just gorgeous! Congrats to you, and in plenty of time for the winter season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, it is beautiful. I hope you find a great spot to hang it! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A treasured time is absolutely stunning. Congratulations on the finish!!!

    Great moon shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a gorgeous, Sharon! What a major project and you got it finished, yahoo!!!!

    The moon pics are beautiful! Nothing like a full harvest moon to behold!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually just lurk around but I have to say that stitch is incredible!! Pretty, pretty, pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!!! I am dancing with you for sure. IT looks amazing and you done such beautiful work! Great job! I could never take on something that large and detailed but think that it is amazing when someone does and finishes. Those are fantastic pictures of the moon, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on yet another great finish! Your stitching is stunning. I just found this blog and as I see, you love birdhouses just as much as I do. Can't wait to see your next photos!

    ReplyDelete