19 November, 2008

Oh My, Two "Tag's" in One Week!

How does one Blogger get sooooo lucky?  LOL  It's the first I've been tagged, so let's hope that I can follow the rules just fine and do this tagging some justice. 

The current Tag is from BW of Stitches and Things.  This one is a fun one~here are the rules:

The rules:
Find the 6th folder in your photos folder and then the 6th photo in it.
* Pray that you remember the details *
Post it on your blog
Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.

005-1

This is mine~and as you can see, a fairly recent photo too since it is Halloween related.  Tee Hee  This house belongs to some unsuspecting person, to which this blogger was out and about and snapping photo's of Halloween decorations.  Hope you enjoy looking at it.

Now here are the 5 whom I've decided to Tag and who might enjoy doing this one too. 

Nicole

Ginnie

Daffycat

Kathy

Sharon

My very first Tag comes from Daffycat~forgot to thank you for this!!!  Tee Hee 

Rules are...
Link back to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your Blog.
Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag 6 people at the end of your post by linking to their Blog.
Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.

1)  As a child, I had the most shy personality.  But in my older year's, I've become quite the talker.  Just ask my family, they will all roll their eyes when asked if this is true.

2)  The color Purple has been my favorite color since I was 16 year's old and still in High School.  At that time, it was almost an unheard of color.

3)  Every night before I go to bed, or every time we head out the door to somewhere, I check all the burner knob's on the stove to be sure they are very much in the off position.

4)  When I type at the keyboard, I have to look at the number key's when putting one of those in anywhere.  I took typing in High School for three year's, and had a job at a Insurance Co. later on where I typed policies and worked a lot with number's, typing them in.  Yoy! 

 

5)  Before getting a computer and going on-line, I was heavily into Pen Paling.  It was nothing for me to write an over 200 page letter!  As I always called them, a mini novel.

6)  I just love BEAUTIFUL things!  Especially looking at decorated homes (Interior's).  When I come across a photo on-line, I will copy and save it so I can go back and look at it again as many times as I want to.

Well now, that was fun and to be quite honest, didn't hurt at all.  LOL  So, now I am Tagging...

Tammy

Sally

Dawn

Jacqui
Sandy
Jessie

You're "IT"......

Sure do hope that everyone will "play", but if you don't, it's okay too.  It's just all in fun~for everyone.  smile_regular rose smile_regular

Have a super wonderful day!!!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment