28 October, 2008

SB Little Witch Progress

I have to tell you, I am having loads of fun with this latest adventure of Digital Scrapbooking.  It's a good thing I have some awesome subjects to work with...The Triplets, of course!  Here are a few more shares of the girls.

piper love

macie snowflakes2

I'm getting close to having SB's Little Witch done, if I could just stay off of the computer, I'm thinking that she could of been done by now.  LOL  Here is my progress on her as of Monday night.

    little witch5 

See what I mean about the scrapbooking thing, as I couldn't even post a progress photo without making a scrapbook page of her first.  LOL  I know, I'm hopeless!  Not really, I'm just having fun and I am sure that at some point, this too shall pass.  Tee Hee 

Wishing you a most wonderful Tuesday

Sharon

3 comments:

  1. I love your scrapbook pages! Your little witch is sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Witch is coming along alot faster for you than me! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet pages!

    Tag; your turn! See my blog for more info.

    ReplyDelete