15 October, 2008

Finally Got It

Got What???  Well, none other than the JCS 2008 Ornament Issue magazine!  WooHoooey!!! 

JCS2008

I had been looking high and low for this, locally, and finally this evening I hit the Jack-Pot!  I could of done flips right there in the middle of the store.  LOL   Believe you me, that would of NOT been pretty!  So instead, I merrily put the magazine into my cart and proceeded onward like all the other shopper's.  But so excited to have it finally in my hands.  I couldn't wait to get home, sit down with a nice cold glass of Frapp and glance through it.  Tra-lah-lah  I'll probably sit down at least another hundred times to look, read and smile some more.  I've read where some stitcher's just where not happy with this year's issue, but I can say that I've found several that I've added to my "Mental Dream" List.  smile_wink 

I did get a little bit of stitching done tonight while watching Nancy Grace.  Pretty much, all that is left to stitch on "City Stitcher Country Stitcher" is the home on the left of the design and the garden below it.  Tomorrow is suppose to be cold and rainy, so I doubt we'll be going anywhere.  That mean's some good stitching time during the day.  May just have a finish to share before too much longer.

While out this evening, we stopped at the Lake for a few~DH wanted to see if the Geese, Ducks and Seagulls where there?  They where, so we sat on one of the benches, shivering and watching them for a while.  Of course the Moon...the Hunter's Moon, was hiding behind the clouds, and me being the photo nut that I am, grabbed the camera and started to snap away.  Guess I didn't quite get enough of that the other evening as I sat on the front porch snapping away.  Here are a few photo shares of what I captured tonight then...

030

026

040

059

069

080

Some of the sky color's look different than other's, but that's because I was playing around with different setting's and the ISO too.  Here are just a few other's that I'd also like to share, that are pretty too, I think.

001

003

013

014

002

I always say that God paints a pretty picture!

Have a most wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the ornaments you stitch up. The photos you have been sharing are wonderful, almost like a little vacation to see.

    Thank you for your touching comment that you left me on my recent post, I appreciate you reaching out, it means a lot and I am feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I had so much fun browsing your blog. I love the photo's, the Halloween ones are awesome.
    I seen at the bottom you finished Good night, sleep tight, dont let the bed bugs bite, would you share the designer, I just love it and want to stitch it.

    ReplyDelete