21 September, 2008

It's Happy Dance Time

I'm so excited to share my Prairie Schooler "Village Sampler" finish, I just put the last of the stitching in earlier this Sunday morning~what an awesome way to start the day out! I promptly heated the ol' iron, and snapped some pictures. This is the first PS stitch for me, and after stitching it, I'm really looking forward to the next one~sometime in the near future though. I'm undecided whether or not to mat this finish? That will probably all depend on what mat's I have on hand. And then of course, I'll need to see what frames I have on hand too.




Since I knew this was going to be a wrap before too long, I sat down on Saturday and went through ton's of patterns, trying to decide WHAT I wanted to stitch next? This is not an easy thing to do! LOL I finally decided on LHN "Moon and Stars". I've a piece of fabric from "dreamswithangels" called Lt. Sea Treasure that I think should be just perfect for this design.


Hope your having a wonderful weekend. Thank you for taking a peek at my latest finish. I really do appreciate that so much.

Happy stitching!

5 comments:

  1. How charming and precious this prairie schooler piece is, are you going to add it to your wall of stitching? It will be a wonderful addition no matter where you hang it.

    Your next start sounds promising, can't wait to get a glimpse of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your piece turned out just beautiful! I love PS! Moon and stars is a design I have too--can't wait to see how it looks on your fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon,
    thannk you for dropping by my blog and left your sweet comment :)

    Your PS is beautifully stitched!

    Looking forward to see your next project coming up.

    Happy stitching~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! What a great finish!!!

    I so love that design. I think I like your Village better than many of the RR Villages that I have seen. Still would like to know the name and number of the PS chart.

    Moon and Stars is a great design and a fun stitch. I stitched it about 3 years ago on Picture This Mercedes, a blue overdye. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete