23 August, 2008

Oh My, What a Nice Surprise!

I have to say that I was quite delighted when I opened my Email this morning. I have been seeing Awards issued in other's Blogs, and wondered how one received one of those...I need not wonder anymore as Kathy at Purple Wildcat awarded me two! Thank you so very much Kathy, I am tickled all shades of PINK . You see, I haven't been Blogging too very long, and never imagined I would be awarded this soon, if at all!!! I am just thrilled though and I'll "wear" them proud, and now will pass them onto some of my favorite Blogger's.











Even though I haven't been Blogging for very long, that doesn't mean that I haven't enjoyed reading other's Blogs for a time now. I do have favorites that I would be sure to check as often as I could, sometimes every day as I just had to see what this Blogger was stitching on next, or what they may of finished since the day before. I will not name them seperately, but include them in the Blog's I am going to award.

The Awards go to these Blogs:

GoldenAngelsWork

The Passion of My Needle

Stitching In Texas

Carolina Dreams

Witchy Stitches

Raggedy Stitcher's

Sharon Stitches





For those of you who have been awarded, please post the following rules on your Blog.



1. The winner can put the logo on their Blog.



2. Link the person you received your award from.



3. Nominate at least 7 other Blogs.



4. Put the links to those Blogs on yours.



5. Leave a message on the Blogs of those you've nominated




5 comments:

  1. Thank you loads for the awards. I am so glad that I have been inspiring. I enjoy your blog quite a lot as well and know that we will be great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see how pleased you were with your awards. I found your blog though someone else and very much enjoy reading it. I have you in my Google reader so I don't miss a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for the Awards!!!!

    :)

    Makes my heart smile,
    have a wonderfully blessed Sunday,

    with Raggedy stitches,
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the awards, how sweet you are. I am so glad you enjoyed visiting my blog. I love yours too and will be visiting often. You made my day. (((Sharon))) by the way, I love your name. :)

    ReplyDelete