30 August, 2008

Look~He Was Smiling For The Camera

Okay, so he's really not smiling, but~I was able to get a cutie picture of him. LOL





Also, after skimming through my LHN, CCN and PS pattern's, for my next new start, I finally just threw my hands up in the air and grabbed at straws! LOL Not really~it was hard deciding though. I settled on PS "Village Sampler". And thus far, it's a fun stitch. I'm stitching it on a piece of 16 ct hand-dyed fabbie from Silkweaver's. It'll have a nice marble kind of looking background to it, and I know that I'll just love it. Will share a progress photo soonish. In the meantime, he's a photo of what the finish will look like~the leaflets front cover picture.


Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your progress on the new project. The fabric sounds lovely!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I don't know about the green thumb - more like trial and error!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that one. You'll really enjoy that. It's so pretty. Your botanical pics are gorgeous and I love the new photo of the triplets! Your two white houses finish is gorgeous Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice choice for your next project. Maybe I should have stitched that instead of Carriage House "Village of Hawk Run Hollow" for a village piece. Have fun stitching.

    ReplyDelete