28 August, 2008

LHN "Two White Houses" is a Wrap

I am very excited to say that I finished my LHN piece~moments ago. It's been pressed and now it's ready to be framed. How exciting. I need another "something" new to hang up. LOL I'll actually have two finishes to hang though as I'll also frame "Top Quality Carrots" at the sametime. It really does feel so good to have these two finishes after months of not being able to stitch. I'm thrilled to pieces...and now, after a short nap~or a long one, I'll haul out my LHN and CCN patterns to see which one I'd like to stitch next. Heck, I'm even thinking of bringing out the Prairie Schooler's to see if there isn't one that just leap's out at me that I might want to stitch instead. Ohhhh, choices, choices!!!

Here is "Two White Houses" before framing...




Thank you for looking~have a wonderful Thursday

5 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful piece, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, that piece is beautiful!! Now I have to get it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! You stitched that fast. Great job. I am sure you will find something else to stitch.

    ReplyDelete