03 August, 2008

From Our Backyard


I just love flower's! My all time favorite is Carnation's. Nothing fancy at all but ohhhh gosh, they smell devine. We have a variety of flowers that come up year after year in our yard. First we start with the Lilac's, then the Peonies and Roses, and finally, the Tiger Lillies. Here is a collage showing some of the Peonies and Roses. I'll need to hunt some pictures down of the Lilacs and the Tiger Lillies and share those as well. I do hope you enjoy looking at these though.

5 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers, Sharon... and oh what beautiful grandbabies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the group!

    Love your flowers! Beautiful! Cute dog! And, most of all, the most adorable grandbabies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm impressed Ms. Sharon. What a fantastic job you have done starting your BLOG. I loved reading it all and seeing all the beautiful pictures.

    Love ya,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice flowers - you certainly must have green fingers - and those grandbabies of yours - omg, they are just so cute - what are there names, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers!
    I went back to look at all your pictures - you have some great pieces hanging on your walls. Wall space is something that is lacking around here too. almost every inch of usuable space is full!
    Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete