14 August, 2008

Framed and Hanging on the Wall now


And it's about time too! LOL The two of these have been finished for quite awhile, and just waiting for me to frame them. I was out and about doing some shopping last evening when I came across the these frames and thought to myself that they would work fairly well with the finishes. So first thing this morning, before I got all wrapped up in anything else, I sat down and framed them and promptly hung them on the wall. Yippie! (Please excuse that dark marking on the wall, I've yet to try and get that off of there, it's adheisive from a boarder that was up while the triplets where here). They look great, if I do say so myself. LOL I do hope you'll enjoy looking at them.


I've made some real good progress on my Top Quality Carrot's piece, since having to frog so much of it out the other evening. I love how he's turning out and can't wait for him to be finished...that may take alittle while yet though. I don't know how you are, but I have alway's saved my outline detail for last. So once the main stitching is done, I'll still have that to do. I think it should go fairly quickly though. I'll try to get a progress picture abit later today and then have that to share tomorrow.


I'm really anxious to already move onto another new design. LOL Call me impatient, if you must. I'm itchin' to get stitchin' on LHN "The Neighborhood". Wow, this is just sooooo very pretty. I've been keeping up with some of the SAL's progress and the more I look at that, the more I would love to get started on mine too. All within due time, I suppose. I know I don't need another UFO, so I will keep at what I'm working on right now and then I can start the LHN design. Woohoooo!


Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. You have gorgeous pieces on your wall! I like especially the one with birdhouses in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the delightful comment on my guestbook. It is comments like yours that keep me going.

    your new pieces are very charming!

    ReplyDelete