20 August, 2008

Cha Cha Cha~It's Happy Dance Time

I'd love for you all to come and join me in a HAPPY DANCE this late hour~ so polish up those pretties and get them snuggled on your feet and join in on the fun.

I am pleased to announce that "Top Quality Carrot's" is a finish. Woohooo I am so tickled as this is my first finish of the year!!! Well, helping a very pg. daughter who is carrying Triplets will do that to you...not to mention taking care of the babies as they each came home from the Hospital after extended stays. Since they, as well as our Son-in-law lived with us up until middle July, I pretty much had all of them keeping me plenty busy. And, even though I wasn't able to stitch during that time, I honestly loved every single minute of having them all here with us. But...isn't there always a but at the end of every sentence? LOL I am totally enjoying just DH, the furry critter's and myself again...doing what I want to, when I want to, going to bed at all hour's of the night, and coming and going as we please too. So, here is my finish.

DD sent some photo's through Email today of the Triplets and I just have to share this one of Piper with you. I just LOVE the dress she has on, ohhhh, what a
cutie pie!




Thank you kindly for looking. Have a fantastic Wednesday!


8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finish! Doesn't it feel wonderful to finally finsh something? Me - I keep having to take it out and do it over. I'm starting to wonder if I will ever finish anything!
    Cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the adorable finish.

    Love the pic of Piper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's absolutely precious, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that bunny is so adorable!!! Great work. It came out beautiful. And what an adorable baby! Thx for leaving me a comment. It made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon, I was just wandering around the internet and found your blog! Congratulations on your finish! He's adorable. And so is the grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you share the designer of Top quality carrot's?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you do beautiful cross stitch, but I've gotta admit that Piper is so darling she overshadows it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finish, that is such a pretty design and Oh my goodness that baby is just so cute. Your so lucky to have 3 beautiful granddaughters, how sweet they look. I take care of my grandchildren for my daughter but they are 4 and 11. Will have a new grandbaby come December can't wait.

    ReplyDelete