30 July, 2008

The Heat Is On






We've yet to reach our first 90* day...but it looks as if that could all change by the end of the week and into the weekend. As I get older, I'm finding that I just don't love the dog day's of Summer anymore. LOL Not when the Dew points and Hummidity raise's and we get into the mid 80's to low 90's or so. Almost always feels like sauna kind of weather then. You come in from outside, and if the AC is running, you can feel just how wet the air is. What is there to enjoy about that? LOL


Summer is a great time for picture taking though, I sure do love that part of it. Last week we headed to the Lake and it was just a flurry of people out and enjoying it. They where fishing, sailing, just relaxing on their docked boats, wading in the water, feeding the Geese and Ducks, flying kites, walking dogs, riding bikes and so forth. If anything, I find that being at the Lake is the best place to be for people watching.


Here are some photo's that I snapped while we where there. I do hope you enjoy looking at them, just as much as I did taking them.

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering why you don't need the nursery anymore, with tripletts, lol. Love the three little redheads below too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bonida! The Tiplet's, their mommy and daddy... have moved back to his Hometown of NC. Boo Hoo This just happened two weeks ago and we are missing them like crazy, as they are also our first Grandchildren. They are all only a phone call away though.

    Thanks for your comment and for looking at my Blog.

    ReplyDelete